½ cup whole wheat flour (can be substituted for any other flour if need be)
1 ½ pounds of beef liver, cut into pieces.
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 C)
2) Line a 10×15 inch pan with parchment paper
3) Optional: Lightly boil the beef liver before working with it. It helps of you’re squeamish in terms of texture and smell
4) Place liver into a food processor (or blender). Pulse until it finely chopped
5) Transfer liver into a new bowl and stir in flour and eggs
6) Spread evenly in the prepared pan
7) Bake for 15 minutes in over (or until the centre is firm).
8) Cool and cut into small squares (Bear and I made squares that were approximately 1×1 inch)
**Because these treats have meat and eggs, store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for no more than 1.5 weeks.
Original Recipe by Barb Maxwell)
Keep your tails wagging