- Yes/turkey and chicken. Make sure to remove skin, fat and bones. White meat is best.
- Yes/potatoes. Careful with what may be in mashed potatoes. No butter, onions, garlic, gravy, sour cream
- Yes/cranberry sauce. Keep it to small amount because of the sugar content.
- Yes/popcorn. Air popped corn without butter or salt makes a great treat in moderation.
- Yes/plain green beans
- Yes/apples but NO apple core or seeds. Apple seeds contain a small amount of arsenic – the same thing found in rat poison
- No/chocolate. It is toxic to dogs and cats and can kill them.
- No/alcohol. It’s toxic to animals. Careful on foods that may contain alcohol like fruit bread
- No/grapes or raisins. They are toxic and can cause kidney failure
- No/onions, garlic, leeks, scallions. Can lead to toxic anemia.
.ads in wordpress